Minimum requirements for rental
1. Minimum 25 years of age
2. Valid driver’s license with a motorcycle endorsement from country or state of permanent residence
3. Must wear DOT approved helmet
4. Possess the knowledge, skills and ability to operate motorcycle
5. All passengers must be 18 years of age or older (must personally sign a release of liability)
All day rates include Harley-Davidson®, Honda®or BMW® or other motorcycle, for a 24 hour rental period, unlimited mileage and DOT approved helmets and rain suit. Secure luggage storage is available in company premises.
Complimentary transportation (by M Trading Enterprises Group Inc) from and to 10 mile radius from our facility for 3 days or longer rental period. Should be arranged in advance.
Rates do not include
2. State tax and surcharge
3. Basic insurance coverage (fee $15 per day plus one time processing fee $3)
4. Supplemental Liability Insurance (available for additional fee per day)
5. Personal property or accident insurance (available for additional fee per day)
Our basic insurance coverage include (fee $15 per day plus one time processing fee $3)
1. State statutory liability (e.g. in Florida $10,000/$20,000)
2. Damage loss and theft waiver
There is a deductible for $2,500.00 that is the renter’s maximum responsibility in cases of theft or damage.
All coverages for the rental customer are excess over any other collectible insurance.
All prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Contact us for special events e.g. Daytona Bike Week and Biketoberfest rates.